Merlot, Blue, & Green Checked Worsted Wool "Stuff" - $16.00 yd.
Worsted “stuff” was a term that referred to a wide variety of worsted textiles produced originally in Norwich and later in York. These lightweight goods were characterized by their tightly twisted yarn, fineness of weave and smooth finish. This made the wool well suited to Men’s and Ladies' garments. The grades of stuff varied from coarse to fine and could be plain or twill woven.
- This is a Time Traveling fabric.
- It is light weight with a smooth hand and good drape.
- It is well suited for both Ladies and Men's clothing of many eras such as suits, dresses, skirts, trousers, linings and accessories.
- 100% Worsted Wool 62 Inches Wide.
- You can find this sample in the Wool: Worsted & Woolen Specialty Fabrics Swatch Pack.
Please select all options.