Burnley & Trowbridge Short Cloak Pattern - Hybrid
Short cloaks are an excellent choice for outwear when a full length cloak might be too much, or range of motion is needed in addition to protection from the elements. They might have a hood or a collar, and this pattern allows for the option of both.
Very few short cloaks survive, however the cut of shorter cloaks does seem to follow a different layout than full length extant cloaks and this is reflected in this pattern.
- Based on extensive research, our Burnley & Trowbridge Short Cloak Pattern allows you to create an unlined broadcloth short cloak, at hip or knee length, with either a hood or a double collar.
- This Burnley & Trowbridge Short Cloak Pattern is one size fits nearly all.
- Suggested fabric is wool broadcloth that holds a cut edge.
- This Burnley & Trowbridge Short cloak Pattern is a Hybrid Pattern and includes a digital 15 page full color/fully illustrated instruction manual with a physical print copy of the pattern itself. Learn more about our Hybrid Pattern Format.
- **You will receive an email with the link to the digital instructions for your Burnley & Trowbridge Short Cloak Pattern when your order ships.**
*Like all Burnley & Trowbridge patterns, this Burnley & Trowbridge Short cloak Pattern is protected by intellectual property rights, and all rights are reserved. Copying, forwarding, or distributing this pattern is prohibited. We ask that you support us by not violating these rights. This pattern is for personal use only.
Please select all options.