IN PERSON WORKSHOPS
- All of our in person workshop experiences take place 2.5 miles from downtown Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Workshops begin at 1:30 pm on Friday afternoon and conclude at 3:30 pm on the Sunday.
- Complimentary snacks on Friday and lunch buffet on both Saturday & Sunday.
- A confirmation package with directions, suggested lodging, and details will be sent to you upon acceptance of your registration.*
How to Register:
- Set an alarm for 5 minutes before the registration time opens.
- Make sure you are already logged in to your customer account and have your credit card information saved in your computer or easily accessible.
- At 12:30 pm exactly, refresh this page and registration link will be active. If link is not active, exit this page and go to previous page and then return back to this page.
- Click the registration link, add workshop to cart, proceed directly to check out, enter payment info and pay now.
- Please understand that our system does not hold an item in your cart through checkout and our workshops have extremely limited spaces. If a workshop sells out before you are able to register please email email@example.com to be added to a waitlist in case of any cancellations.
Creating a Supportive 16th century Underdress
Friday afternoon, Februrary 24th - Sunday, February 26th, 2023
Registration opens Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 at 12:30 pm EST
THIS WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to be added to the waiting list.
“The English (Night) Gown”
An 18th Century Gown with Stomacher
with Brooke Welborn
Friday afternoon, March 24th - Sunday, March 26th, 2023
Registration opens Wednesday, December 14th, 2022 at 12:30 pm EST
“To the Making of Your Waistcoat”
with Neal Hurst
Friday afternoon, April 14th - Sunday, April 16th, 2023
Registration opens Wednesday, January 11th, 2023 at 12:30 pm EST
Because of the nature and enrollment limitation of our workshops, we regret that we are unable to give a full refund for a cancellation. If you cancel 30 or more days prior to the workshop, we will refund your fee less a $50 cancellation fee. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the workshop, we will have to charge the full amount of the workshop unless we are able to fill your slot, in that event you will be charged only the $50 cancellation fee. In the event of the workshop being canceled we are not responsible for any costs by the attendee for cancelled reservations.