Burnley & Trowbridge Mantelet Pattern - Hybrid
Mantelets (with various spellings) are a cloak-like garment that entered the feminine wardrobe in the second quarter of the 18th century, as a part of the undress or casual wardrobe. They are, however, a different garment than a cloak or short cloak, with unique features in both cut and construction.
- Based on extensive research, our Burnley & Trowbridge Mantelet Pattern allows you to create an unlined broadcloth mantelet, or a lined or unlined silk, cotton, or linen mantelet, with two variations for shape/length, and instructions for adapting the shape to your desires. This mantelet includes a hood. Trimming/facing instructions are included.
- This Burnley & Trowbridge Mantelet Pattern is one size fits nearly all.
- Fabric Requirements
- This Burnley & Trowbridge Mantelet Pattern is a Hybrid Pattern, and includes a digital 22 page full color/fully illustrated instruction manual, with a physical print copy of the pattern itself. Learn more about our Hybrid Pattern Format.
- **You will receive an email with the link to the digital instructions for your Burnley & Trowbridge Mantelet Pattern when your order ships.**
- All Burnley and Trowbridge, Co. patterns include instructions to assemble the garment using only hand-sewing techniques.
*Like all Burnley & Trowbridge patterns, this Burnley & Trowbridge Mantelet Pattern is protected by intellectual property rights and all rights are reserved. Copying, forwarding, or distributing this pattern is prohibited. We ask that you support us by not violating these rights. This pattern is for personal use only.
Please select all options.