Burnley & Trowbridge Pinner Apron Pattern - Hybrid
Bib or pinner aprons are a feminine presenting outer garment that can be used for both utilitarian and fashion purposes. They spanned all classes and ages in the 18th and 19th centuries. Our Burnley & Trowbridge Pinner Apron Pattern is based on research of extant garments in the collections of Colonial Williamsburg as well as genre prints & paintings of the 18th century.
- Based on extensive research, our Burnley & Trowbridge Pinner Apron Pattern allows you to create aprons with 3 different shapes of bibs.
- This Burnley & Trowbridge Pinner Apron Pattern is one size fits nearly all with tips for adjusting sizes.
- Fabric requirements: 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 yds. Suggested fabrics include plain or checked linens, printed cottons and linens, embroidered silks or cottons, light to medium weight wools, and silk taffetas .
- This Burnley & Trowbridge Pinner Apron Pattern is a Hybrid Pattern and includes a digital 14 page full color/fully illustrated instruction manual, with a physical print copy of the pattern itself. Learn more about our Hybrid Pattern Format.
- **You will receive an email with the link to the digital instructions for the Burnley & Trowbridge Pinner Apron Pattern when your order ships.**
*Like all Burnley & Trowbridge e-patterns, this Burnley & Trowbridge Pinner Apron Pattern is protected by intellectual property rights, therein all rights reserved. Copying, forwarding or distribution of this pattern is prohibited. We ask that you support us by not violating these rights. Our pattern is for personal use only.
Please select all options.