Burnley & Trowbridge Wrapping Gown Pattern - Hybrid Format
- Based on extensive research, our Burnley & Trowbridge Wrapping Gown Pattern allows you to create an unlined or lined wrapping gown, with the option to bag or set in the lined version, as well as the addition of shoulder pleats.
- This Burnley & Trowbridge Wrapping Gown Pattern includes only two sizes, as wrapping gowns are incredibly generous garments that should not fit the body snuggly.
- Suggested fabrics include silk taffetas, silk or wool damasks, printed cottons, and plain woven linens and wools.
- This Burnley & Trowbridge Wrapping Gown Pattern is a Hybrid Pattern, and includes a 20 page full color/ fully illustrated digital instruction manual, with a physical print copy of the pattern itself. Learn more about our Hybrid Pattern Format.
- This pattern can be used with our two part Wrapping Gown Sew Along on our YouTube channel.
- **You will receive an email with the link to the digital instructions for your Burnley & Trowbridge Wrapping Gown Pattern when your order ships.**
*Like all Burnley & Trowbridge patterns, this Burnley & Trowbridge Wrapping Gown Pattern is protected by intellectual property rights, and all rights are reserved. Copying, forwarding, or distributing this pattern is prohibited. We ask that you support us by not violating these rights. This pattern is for personal use only.
Please select all options.