Kannik's Korner Men's Accessories Pattern
Please select all options.
Common Items used by Men of all Classes c. 1740-1830
Includes full scale patterns and directions for:
- Linen Neck Stock, three views for different buckle styles, neck sizes 13-1/2 through 19-1/2 inches;
- Apron, basic pattern with waistcoat button-hole and ties, S-M-L-XL;
- Mittens, cloth, leather or fur, sizes 3XS – 4XL;
- Hood, cloth, with button face flaps, flares onto shoulders, in 1/4 hat sizes 6 through 8-1/2;
- Linen Night Cap, one size;
- Folded Pocketbook, two or four section styles, and
- Tied Pocketbook, with scalloped flap, in one or two section styles, with suggested needlework patterns;
- and directions for making a Wallet, a bag used to carry goods and belongings over the shoulder (not illustrated on cover).