Kannik's Korner Men's Accessories Pattern
Kannik's Korner Men's Accessories Pattern - Common Items used by Men of all Classes, c. 1740-1830
This Kannik's Korner Men's Accessories Pattern includes full-scale patterns and directions for:
- Linen Neck Stock - three views for different buckle styles, sizes 13-1/2 through 19-1/2 inches.
- Apron - waistcoat button-hole and ties, S-M-L-XL.
- Mittens - sizes 3XS – 4XL.
- Hood - button face flaps, in 1/4 hat sizes 6 through 8-1/2.
- Linen Night Cap, one size.
- Folded Pocketbook, two or four-section styles.
- Tied Pocketbook - scalloped flap, in one or two-section styles, with suggested needlework patterns.
- Wallet - used to carry goods and belongings over the shoulder (not illustrated on cover).
Please select all options.