Burnley & Trowbridge Mitts Pattern - Hybrid Format
- Based on extensive research, our Burnley & Trowbridge Mitts Pattern provides you with multi-sizes (XS to XL), four tip variations, assembly based on textile, two embroidery patterns and the option of lined or unlined.
- Suggested fabrics include light weight silk, light to medium weight cotton or linen, to medium weight worsted wool.
- This pattern can be used with our two part Mitts Sew Along on our YouTube channel and decorated with the Faggoting Stitch and Herringbone Stitch.
- This Burnley & Trowbridge Mitts Pattern is a Hybrid Pattern, and includes a 22 page full color/ fully illustrated digital instruction manual, with a physical print copy of the pattern itself. Learn more about our Hybrid Pattern Format.
- **You will receive an email with the link to the digital instructions for the Burnley & Trowbridge Mitts Pattern when your order ships.**
Fabric needs: 1⁄2 yard of your chosen fabric (1 yard if self-lining or two 1/2-yard pieces if doing a different lining fabric). For unlined mitts a 5 x10 inch piece for facing the tips.
*Like all Burnley & Trowbridge e-patterns, this Burnley & Trowbridge Mitts Pattern is protected by intellectual property rights, therein all rights reserved. Copying, forwarding or distribution of this pattern is prohibited. We ask that you support us by not violating these rights. Our Burnley & Trowbridge Mitts Pattern is for personal use only.
Please select all options.