Burnley & Trowbridge Suit of Muslin Hybrid Pattern
An 18th century ladies Suit of Muslin is a combination of coordinated muslin fabric accessories. This pattern includes patterns for a shaped neck handkerchief, straight and shaped sleeve ruffles, and a tucker (neck ruffle). These items can be made plain or embroidered. Options for both are included in the pattern.
- Based on extensive research, our Burnley & Trowbridge Suit of Muslin Pattern allows you to create plain or embroidered shaped neck handkerchiefs, sleeve ruffles, and tuckers.
- See suggested fabric amounts below.
- Finer cottons, tightly woven light weight linens (plain or figured), lace, and fine sheer silks in whites or off whites/creams work best for this project.
- This Burnley & Trowbridge Suit of Muslin Pattern is a Hybrid Pattern, and includes a 19 page full color/ fully illustrated digital instruction manual, with a physical print copy of the pattern itself. Learn more about our Hybrid Pattern Format.
- You will receive an email with the link to the digital instructions for your Burnley & Trowbridge Sultana Pattern when your order ships.
- All Burnley and Trowbridge, Co. patterns include instructions to assemble the garment using entirely hand sewing techniques.
Please select all options.